Course Extension Program
Neijing Studies 2020-21

Beginning with the 2020-21 academic year, we are offering a course extension program for those who wish to continue accessing the course material for their studies. Registration in this program gives the following benefits:

• One year continued access to the 2020-21 course material, including the early-start module and four regular academic quarters.
  • Included in this are the primary online lecture recordings, Sunday class recordings and PDF’s.
  • Due to technical aspects of using Canvas we are unable to provide access to course discussion forums or quizzes.
  • There will be a course extension discussion forum, which Dr. Neal will monitor and respond to regularly.
  • Twice a month, Dr. Neal will be holding live online office hours on Sundays at 11:30 am Pacific Time via our Zoom classroom. Dates to be announced.

The Cost for the course extension is $625.

Please note that for students who are not registered for the course extension program access to course material ends on March 15, 2022.

This means that any requests for PDA credit must be submitted by this time. To request CME credit please visit the application page for PDA credit on this website.

Course Extension Program - NJS 2020-21

Course Extension Program - NJS 2020-21

Name
Name
First
Last

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE COURSE EXTENSION PROGRAM

• Individual access to the course extension program  is for personal use only.
  • Valid for one year from the date payment is received.
  • Unauthorized use or distribution of Canvas online classroom credentials is subject to immediate termination from the program and loss of access to the online classroom (Canvas).
  • The  fee of $625 USD is non-refundable.
  • This registration allows you to continue to engage the Neijing medicine materials with Dr. Edward Neal and others in your cohort.
Yes, I am interested in continuing my studies of the Neijing Studies 2020-21 course (now Neijing Nature-Based Medicine). I agree to the terms and conditions of this membership.
After submitting your response, you'll be directed to a payment portal to make your payment.
Neijing Studies 2020-21 Course Extension graphic