Course Extension Program
Neijing Studies 2020-21
Beginning with the 2020-21 academic year, we are offering a course extension program for those who wish to continue accessing the course material for their studies. Registration in this program gives the following benefits:
- One year continued access to the 2020-21 course material, including the early-start module and four regular academic quarters.
- Included in this are the primary online lecture recordings, Sunday class recordings and PDF’s.
- Due to technical aspects of using Canvas we are unable to provide access to course discussion forums or quizzes.
- There will be a course extension discussion forum, which Dr. Neal will monitor and respond to regularly.
- Twice a month, Dr. Neal will be holding live online office hours on Sundays at 11:30 am Pacific Time via our Zoom classroom. Dates to be announced.
The Cost for the course extension is $625.
Please note that for students who are not registered for the course extension program access to course material ends on March 15, 2022.
This means that any requests for PDA credit must be submitted by this time. To request CME credit please visit the application page for PDA credit on this website.